Friday, July 1, 2011

Top 10 favorite moments of New York event



10. Walking thru Times Square brushing my teeth..... its true
9.  Thinking I was about to get robbed and find out it was venue security that was following me.
8.  Listening to LMFAO - Shots! song blasting on through the speakers driving through the Lincoln Tunnel @ 2:30 am on way to event setup.
7. Having Bruce yell at people "Hey! I am walking here! (in a bad new york accent)
6. Walking past the original Studio 54! (I used to work for the new one in Vegas)
5. Seeing recording artist Pitbull preform Bon, Bon (we no speak americano) - Live  see video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9O72RLP5fF4
4. NYPD yelling at me! Officer "Yo get this car and trailer outta here!" (I had a parking permit so dont worry i wasnt towed)
3. Jumping on super packed last train to Jersey from Penn station! packed like sardines is not a understatement.
2. Working from 2:30am to 4:30 am the next day and no break! 26 hour non-stop work day.
1. The worst smell I have ever smelled in the bathroom inside Penn Station.... so bad I almost rather not describe it.

Location of Photo: Ed Sullivan Theater  
51 W 52nd St, Ste 35 (Between 52nd Street and 53rd Street) New York, NY 10019
Event: Dodge Latin Music Tour: New York, New York - 5/11